Why Buy From Us
Price Match Guarantee – If you find a better deal somewhere else – we want to know!
Being competitive is extremely important in any business but when it comes to purchasing a bed where you spend a good portion of your time, then it’s useful to know what the competition is selling. With our Price Match Guarantee, you can be sure to get the best deal available. If you find a similar bed or mattress at a better price, let us know and if it’s specification is akin to ours then we’ll match the price.
Price Match Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The supplier must be an established business and sell their goods via an e-commerce web site. (This excludes auction sites like eBay & Amazon).
- The competitor’s web site must be operated under a registered domain name and properly hosted (sites hosted on free space will not be considered).
- The competitor’s web site must be UK based.
- The price has to be verified by staff at North West Beds.
- The price must be an advertised price and not a special offer, one-off discount or end of line stock.
- We will price match against a list of known suppliers. If, however, your supplier is not known to us we may offer the price match after consideration.
- The product must be readily available for purchase with a similar lead time to the similar product from NorthWestBeds.
- The product must be like for like and/or from the same manufacturer.
- The price match must be reported within 7 days of purchase.
Deliveries And Returns
Buying from North West Beds means your bed will be be delivered direct to your door anywhere in the mainland UK between 3 to 15 working days depending on your purchase..
Standard size beds and mattresses that are in stock are usually delivered as follows: Foam mattresses within 3 to 5 working days Wooden bedframes within 5 to 10 working days Divans & sprung mattresses within 10 to 15 working days Special sizes/made to measure orders can take longer. Once you’ve placed your order and it’s ready for despatch you will receive delivery information by text or email a minimum of 24 hours prior to delivery. You are then able to amend the delivery time with the carrier if it is not convenient. Our customer services team is available to deal with any issues.
Deliveries and Returns Information
- If you have any special instructions, such as preferred delivery date, please complete the relative field at time of order. A signature is required and you are advised to check items before accepting them for signs of transit damage.
- The carriers deliver between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries (9am to noon) are available on request for a small charge and you can specify this at time of order – see the table below for more detail.
- You will get notification by by e-mail, text or telephone for when your order is expected usually within 48 hours of delivery. We regret that we are unable to specify exact delivery times on any given date.
- Please check goods before signing for them. If you find any issues, damage in transit or missing parts, please get in touch with us immediately.
Zone A Green
Zone B Orange
10 to 15 working days
DD, KY, FK, KA, DG, LA, CA, LL, SY, SA, BA, TA, SP, DT, BH, TN, CT, CO, IP, NR
£30, Now Reduced to £20.
Zone C Red
15 to 20 working days
TR, PL, EX, TQ, AB, PH, PA, IV, LL 50+, SA 30+
|£60, Now Reduced £40.|
KW, BT, IM, HS, GY, The Isle of Wight, Ireland, Isle of Cumbrae
|We don’t deliver|
Want to speak to someone before you place an order?
Call: +44 1282 61 11 11
We are open normal working hours. ALternatively you can email us at email@example.com or hop on live chat using messenger chat whenever you're ready.